- RSS Channel Showcase 5976150
- RSS Channel Showcase 5262445
- RSS Channel Showcase 1231871
- RSS Channel Showcase 2377646
Articles on this Page
- 11/30/17--02:34: _Leica Noctilux-M 75...
- 01/16/18--06:11: _Leica Announces Ava...
- 01/26/18--20:24: _You’re Invited to t...
- 05/17/18--05:58: _Leica M Monochrom “...
- 05/17/18--06:00: _Leica Super-Vario-E...
- 05/17/18--06:02: _Leica SL (Typ 601) ...
- 05/28/18--05:00: _Leica Hall of Fame ...
- 06/17/18--03:05: _Leica C-Lux, a Styl...
- 01/16/18--06:11: Leica Announces Availability of Mirrorless Leica SL Lenses, APO-Summicron-SL 75 mm f/2 ASPH. and APO-Summicron-SL 90 mm f/2 ASPH. for Portraiture: High Speed AF System with Dual Syncro Drive™; 3D Visual Effect; Photography in Difficult Lighting Conditions; More Compact & Lower Weight
- 06/17/18--03:05: Leica C-Lux, a Stylish Compact Camera with 15X Zoom Leica DC Vario-Elmar 3.3 – 6.4 / 8.8 – 132mm ASPH. Lens: 20-Megapixel Sensor, 4K Video, 4K-Photo (Function Extracts Still Frames from the Video), Fast AF, Burst Shooting at 10 FPS, Electronic Viewfinder, Touchscreen Display, Optical Image Stabilization, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Connectivity
Leica just announced the Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH. lens, an addition to the Leica M-System Lens Portfolio. PRESS RELEASE 11/29/2017 Leica Noctilux-M 75 mm f/1.25 ASPH.: A New Extremely Fast Lens Enriches the Leica M-System Lens Portfolio For more than 50 years, the name ‘Noctilux’ has been a synonym for exceptionally fast lenses with […]
This is an update to the previous blog, Mirrorless Leica SL Lenses in 2017-2018: Prime Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. with Large Aperture; Lighter & More Compact Primes Summicron-SL 35mm f/2 ASPH., APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f/2 ASPH., APO-Summicron-SL 90mm f/2 ASPH. with Shorter Closest Focusing Distance; Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH. Ultra-Wide Zoom with Dust & Weather-Sealed Construction. […]
Leica invites you to the Leica Lounge, 372 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, FL, USA, on Thursday, February 1, 2018, 7pm – 8:30pm, with Miami photographer Ralph Ventura. Ralph will give a presentation on street and scenic photography in Cuba with presentation of several bodies of work from Havana and Santiago de Las Vegas, Cuba. To RSVP: The […]
Leica recently introduced M the Leica M Monochrom “Stealth Edition” designed by Marcus Wainwright, founder and owner of the acclaimed fashion label “rag & bone” as well as a dedicated Leica photographer and lover of black-and-white photography. The Leica M Monochrom “Stealth Edition” consists of a M Monochrom (Typ 246) camera and Summicron-M 35 mm […]
This is an update to the previous blog, Mirrorless Leica SL Lenses in 2017-2018: Prime Summilux-SL 50mm f/1.4 ASPH. with Large Aperture; Lighter & More Compact Primes Summicron-SL 35mm f/2 ASPH., APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f/2 ASPH., APO-Summicron-SL 90mm f/2 ASPH. with Shorter Closest Focusing Distance; Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16-35mm f/3.5-4.5 ASPH. Ultra-Wide Zoom with Dust & Weather-Sealed Construction […]
The following video presents Doug Menuez on the Leica SL’s Revolutionary Eye-Res “Viewfinder:Recently, award-winning documentary photographer and director Doug Menuez switched to shooting the Leica SL for all his personal and commercial work and is sharing his impressions in a series of videos. In this video, he’s discussing the EyeRes viewfinder…” Leica recently released a […]
The folllowing video presents Bruce Davidson: A Lifetime with Leica: “Renowned photojournalist and Magnum photographer Bruce Davidson has been acclaimed for over half a century for his searing images of street gangs, circus performers and the civil rights struggles of the 1960s, all captured with a remarkable directness, truth and power that transcends the concept […]
The following video presents The Leica C-Lux: “Discover the details…” Leica announced the compact and stylish Leica C-Lux camera with a 15x zoom. Specifications: Camera type: Compact digital camera with built-in zoom lens Image sensor: 1″ MOS sensor, total pixel number: 20,900,000, effective pixels: 20,100,000, primary color filter Minimum Illuminance: approx. 10lx (when i-Low light […]